She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Mind Wondering Again

Today is a sad day for me. The account/program that I work on is closing. I am sad because I will no longer will be working with the guys. We get on each other nerves but it was fun while it last. I am going to miss them....sniff. Tracy, my manager, I have worked with her for 3 years and 5 months and we have been through so much and I hate the fact that we will part. She have though me so much. I guess we all have to go through something like this once in a while. Now I am faced with waiting to see what will become of my services with the company. With the current situation the economy is in I can't afford to be out of a job. Well I have to just sit and await my verdict. I have to just trust all will work out for the best. The best to way to wait is to occupy my mind with something else.

Let's see what's on this wondering mind of mine. Antoine is getting bigger and he is more active than ever. Last week while I was on vacation he was in the yard playing. I heard him say "mark, go, run, run, run" and was running like crazy. I told him to stop the running, but that just fell on deaf ears and off he went. The outcome, he fell and hit his head and cut the top of his left eye. I don't know if he thinks he is Usain Bolt or Asafa Powell, cause that little boy refuse to walk. I also showed him how to turn on and take pictures with the digital camera....big mistake. Now he is take pictures of everything....which is a all a blurr. I got a laptop and showed him how to turn it on and you can only guess how that's going. He even knows how to turn on the DVD player and put in the DVD. He is a fast learner. I always teach him how to turn them on and then tell him not to touch them.....poor me.

Last night Carmelo Anthony and his Denver Nuggets took Game 2, now the light at the tunnel gets brighter. The question still remains can they make it to the Finals? They are proving to be a force to be reckon with. Carmelo have waited so long for this and I just know he won't disappoint. Cleveland took a 1-0 lead over Atlanta behind the raining MVP King James 34 points and 10 rebound. I have been saying I want a Lakers/Cavs finals but I wouldn't be too disappointed if it turns into Cavs/Nuggets finals. I don't think Melo gets as much props, but he is showing his stuff and it looks good. Can the Lakers even the series? Kobe won't roll over so easily I know that much. Can Orlando surprise Boston by taking game 2? I wonder in which direction the tables will turn.

No comments: