She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dwight Looking To Send Lebron On A Early Fishing Trip


Cleveland Cavaliers lost only one home game all season to the Los Angeles Lakers, so it was in all fairness that everyone thought that only the Lakers could beat them. Seeing that the Cavs had home court advantage throughout the Playoffs they would not meet the Lakers until the Finals, so again speculations was that they would get to the Finals. As for my usual routine I choose who I want to see in the Finals at the start of the season. Even though I maybe a fan of a lot of players or even teams I stick with my choice....that's until they are out, then I choose another team to support cause as you know it the NBA and you can't stop watching until the season ends. Well, I wanted Kobe and Lebron to face off in the Finals. I still do. But the way things are looking right now it could be a Denver/Orlando Finals, which I will not be disappointed to watch seeing that I am a hugh Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony fan as well. Who would have thought that the Magics would be 3-1 up on Cavaliers? Better yet, who would have guess that the Magics would be the one to eliminate the Defending Champs Boston Celtics? I didn't....I am not not gonna lie. I anticipated that they would be on the Playoffs and get past the first round but not the conference finals, better yet the Finals. This is where history comes into play cause the Cavs will have to go into the history books in order to overcome a 3-1 deficit to win the series and to be honest I don't see that happening. I know it the NBA and to expect the unexpected, but the way the Magics are playing they ain't gonna make it easy for them and if they do come back and win the series they will be too tired to compete to their full potential in the Finals. Dwight is showing some leadership which he lack a year ago and the more mature he get the better his game will be....which is scary when you think about it. Shaq won't have to worry cause Dwight will be the new Superman and his legacy will live on. How can one not love the game of basketball or the NBA.

No comments: