She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Miss Me?

A lot have happened since my last post....miss me? I know...lol. Anyways work is the same, stress as usual nothing new. Training for the new account is okay so far, I have passes all three tests so far and have final one coming Friday....I hope pass that one as well. I wish I didn't have to go through all this, but it's all apart of the game I guess. Antoine is great growing and learning. Too bad his dad is missing the best parts of his life....his decision not mine. He is the one who messes around and choose not to be apart of our lives, so it's his lost. Oh well, life goes on and Antoine will grow to be the best he can be if it's the last thing I do.

The Lakers takes games 3 and Denver is looking to get them back in games 4. I still can't believe that the Magics beat the Cavs at home...wow who would have thought. I am still holding my ground Lakers and Cavaliers for the Finals...won't change my mine...well until Denver or Orlando can pull the inevitable. I have to tip my hats to Denver and what they have accomplished this season, Orlando as well and to think we thought they wouldn't get far without Jameer Nelson. It's the way of the NBA, expect the unexpected.

No comments: