She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Friday, July 17, 2009

Update

Hell...this $@#! is getting to me. Delta is killing me...2 months with no night sleep will make anybody go crazy..as a atter of fact go mad, cuz that is what I am going thru right now. Hey, but one have to work in order to provides for one's family. Anyways, Delta is the least. I love how the Andiamo...or should I say former Andiamo employees stay so scarce. I miss Andiamo...you the freedom to work in an environment that is comfortable and and oh well...suits me. I still love basketball and seeing tha season has ended I don't have much to blog about...lol. I wonder what Paul have been up to lately? I have been reading ya'll blogs but ya'll don't update as much lately either, so...so yeah i chat too much that is why I always blog...lol...but ya'll know me I always have something to say. Right now I have nothing more to say cuz I want sleep but still dey a e-Services place...you know the usual. In case ya'll are wondering Antoine a turn big man pon mi. No basic school no want tek him fi now sey him haffi reach 3 yrs old. That's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mi deh, mi deh yah same way, mi nuh gone nuh weh. How as life been man, i miss you too hun. we will link man, nah figet you

Andreen said...

Hey hun! Sorry for not keeping in touch..all i've been doing since we split is working and watching anime..nothing else. I was going through some stuff at work..with some things they implemented, sending us home with not money in our pockets other than the basic. Things went up and down, back and forth and is still moving a bit slippery but still a little better than a last month. Anyway, hows Delta for you? mi hear seh some pple bought out ACS and will take full effect on E-services next month...mi even hear seh dem have plans to lay off. Dont know whats going on at all. Jenny sent me an e-mail asking me to tell you guys to join "Linked in" so that she could chat with us...mi not even bother to repl to dat lol. I haven't heard from anyone else besides Daneille Brian and Natanie in a while. Mi still vex wid PAUL...him know why!!!!!!!!!!!! >_> anyway baby gurl, I planned to make one short comment and it turned into one big r@@ss letta lol...Lata. Enjoy yorself to the full this X-mas!! mwah