She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Monday, July 6, 2009

The KING Of POP


Man have I been tired lately. Delta is killing me. Right now I am at work, my shift ends at 1:30am and I can't leave to go home bcause there is no drive. What a drag....I know I can't give up? Who said i was. By the way i was so caught up in the NBA the last time I blog I so forgot to mention my condolences to the Jackson family. Damn, it's a shame Michael had to die the way he did....it was devastating. I loved his music. I love a lot of singers, but if I have to choose my favourite male singer of all times it would be MJ. Despite the fatc that he died this way and all that have been said about him, it's fair to admit that he had moonwalked across alll our hearts. I guess it's safe to say that everyone's favoutite album is "Thriller", it was release in 1982 and is still the world's best-selling ablum of all times (incase you didn't know). No matter what people say MJ is the King of Pop and a legend. MJ had a notable impact on music and culture throughout the world. He broke down racial barriers, transformed the art of the music video and paved the way for modern pop music. In 1984 he was inducted onto the "Hollywood Walk of Fame", he has won 13 grammys, etc, etc, and the list goes on. He is he Michael Jordon of music, lol. I just wish that his children will be okay and well taken care of.....speaking of them I wish Janet gets to take them. Peace out.

No comments: