She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just Blogging


At home and bored out of my wits. Last night was my first taking calls for Delta. It was okay, considering.....I just need to get a hang of the systems and all else will fall into place...sigh...I hope. I got about 5 hours sleep when I got in this morning, did some laundry and cook. I am wanting of so much things and in order for me to have them or accomplish my dreams I will have to work very hard at it. I have so little time before I reach 30 to accomplish my goals. I have to split my time between my goals and Antoine. He is the main reason I am working so hard. I want nothing more than for him to be happy. He is such a jovial little boy, also laughing. He has developed this close bond with my brother and people always thing that Antoine is his son. Every time that Antoine hears a bike he think it's my brother coming. When Boom comes to visit Antoine is all excited, but when he leaves, all hell breaks lose. Boom has this love for bikes and Antoine has developed that love as well. They are like best friends. I happy though cause seeing that his dad is not around, I am happy that he will have a male role model to look up to.

No comments: