She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Friday, April 17, 2009

Playoffs In The Air

Finally!!!!! It's here the NBA Playoffs......I am happy, are you? Will it be Lakers and the Cavs(I hope so) or maybe a rematch of last year's finals. KG(Kevin Garnett) might be out for the season.....tough but I think we all know that without KG the Celtics will be very shaky. I won't be surprise if the Bulls battle them down to the wire. The Bulls have been playing lately is very impressive....they're no Bulls of the 90's....but they look promising. Detroit is worried cause Lebron is going to the finals and no team can stand in his way not even the C's.

I still cannot believe that Allen Iverson stated that he rather retire than come off the bench. No wonder he is still yet to win a ring. Sacrifices will have to made in order to succeed and if he is that unwilling to make any he will not never get that hardware. I know Chris Webber, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, and all the superstars and greats of the league wish they had won a ring at least once in their careers. Gary Payton and Alzono Mourning made the sacrifice and it paid off. He should use the America's 2008 Olympic Team as motivation. If Dwade, Howard, Lebron, Kobe(especially Kobe) can sacrifice being the main man for the greater good, then he can do the same and get a championship. Oh well, he is a grown ass man who knows right from wrong and if this the road he wants to travel, then who are we to be judgmental.

Anyways.....playoffs is in the air and it the best time of the season for me, so I will be watching extensively. Lakers vs Cavs who will win I don't know and I would be happy if either team wins. Kobe needs to prove he can win without Shaq and Lebron needs to prove he can be like Mike. But when all is said and done they are both Hall of Famers and will both go down in history as 2 of the greatest basketball players of all times.

That's all for now.........

No comments: