She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Annoyed

I am losing it, I need a break....everything annoys me lately. I need a time out or something to recuperate and what not. I hate being like this but I guess it's a phase we all go through from time to time, especially when we are over worked and all. There is so much going on in life it's overwhelming. My only escape is my wondering mind. Whenever I want to escape the hassle that this life toss at me I let my mind wonder and dream. I just take myself to that other place where I can be at peace. It's a shame though but I haven't been able to do that lately so I hope I will be able to do so on my upcoming vacation. Trust work as not been much fun for me so a much needed break is well desiring. Besides my son and work the only other thing that keeps me occupied is basketball.....weird huh.

(BTW Coach Mike Brown(Cleveland Cavaliers) won the Coach of the year and Dwight Howard(Orlando Magic) became the youngest player to win Defensive Player of the year.)

You they say the mind can be a dangerous place, but if you should go to mind you'd be bored to death. My son, work, plans I have for the next 5 years and basketball is all that's seems to be on my mind these pass few weeks. My life have been pretty dull lately and I find myself liking it. I have been burned so to speak by so many people that I feel it's time I start living a more secluded life. Maybe I am just overworked, or maybe I am at that stage where I start to choose my friends wisely. I don't know maybe it's the fact that I am moving closer to 30 and that little light is starting to peep over the horizon.

No comments: