She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Men Who Hit Women Are Cowards


According to People Magazine "The pair reunited in Miami last weekend, spending time at the Star Island mansion of Sean "Diddy" Combs. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that the couple was "definitely together" and working on a reconciliation." I said I wasn't gonna say anything about this....blog about it I mean. But now I have to speak out cause Rihanna looks like she is back again with the underage woman beater. Yeah I said so what, what you gonna do about? I love Chris Brown's music, I am not going to stop listening to him....I didn't stop listening to Bobby Brown....hell, then why would I boycott Chris's. But I will not agree with a man who thinks a woman is his child. I am a grown ass woman and if a man put his hands on me he will lose it, literally. I am not a child and I am sure as hell not your beating stick. If you mad go punch the wall or something, but if you ready to die, then you can hit me but first we'll both go pick out your coffin....why you laugh, I ain't joking. This is an outrage you hear me. Why does a man think he have to hit a woman? To prove he is bigger, hell we already know that. That why we women loves them so much. You know tall, dark and handsome. Yeah I know we women can be a bitch at times. I know it's hard to live with an independent, stand on my own, don't care what you think, do it my own way woman. I know I am like that. Men I know we can be a pain in the ass, but when that happens just walk away....you know be a man and walk away, cause we can go on and on and on, you get the picture. All I am saying ya'll get on our last nerves too, but you don't see us hitting you.

Back to Chris and Rihanna. What the @#$%% are you thinking girl? I mean I still refuse to believe that Chris did this but the writing are on the wall. Once a woman beater, will always be a woman beater. There is no rehab for this shit. I mean come on Rihanna you are a Caribbean girl, we don't take this shit, we are tougher than that. How well I can't expect every woman to be the same. I think Rihanna have the Whitney Houston Syndrome. Common symptoms are letting a man dictate your life, let him beat you, talk to you like you're trash, being dependent on him and let him sleep around on you. The cure is to be independent, confident in yourself, high self-esteem, and have an if you hit you dead mentality. Most men are afraid of a confident independent woman, cause he can't push her around. Men who hit women are cowards, full stop. If a man hits me, or talk trash to me he don't love me. I am strong black woman and ain't no man gonna take that away from me. Any man who can't love and respect me for who I am can hit the road and I'll be like Beyonce "to the left, to the left". If a man need respect he must first learn to give respect. How can you talk trash to me and expect me to respect you, I'm gonna talk trash right back at you. I will treat a man the way he should be treated if he does the same. Why the hell I am gonna take care of a man, wash his clothes, cook his dinner, and keep his house clean when all he does is cheat, beat on me, and treat me like a whore? Some women can do it but I can't, no way Jose. And because I don't want to go to jail or have a bad conscience, I will be a bigger woman and walk away, move on with my life. If Rhianna wants to take Chris back it's her call. No one can make the decision for her, she is a big girl. Maybe Chris is one of those rare women beater who can change. But it's their life and they can live it the way they want to. I know that we should forgive and forget. I will forgive, move on with my life...alone...but never forget. I am a Queen and that's how I should be treated. No man should abuse a woman, none.

No comments: