She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Friday, February 20, 2009

Vacation Over.....Back To The Stress

I just got got from my vacation. It wasn't bad, household chores, a son who has more energy than the energizer bunny, and errands. I got a lot of sleep though, which was what I wanted.

Well I am back at work and it's worst than when I left. Obama said that chance will come, but no so. Mercy man, chances in the middle of a work. Any chances that will affect an agents pay should not be implemented until the start of a new week. That's down right not accepted. I have been on this one particular account for 1 year 6 months and instead of it getting any better it gets worst. Man, it's frustrating and will make anybody give up. I don't quit very easily but I think I want to call it's quit. Trust me this is BULL. Mi caan botha......this is bare stress. I think want to leave this account cause it's like they want us to make bread out of stone. But seeing like how I am not Christ I won't even bother to try. I told them once and I will tell them again. Slave was abolished and I am no slave. This is unheard of....I refuse to do more than I can do.

No comments: