She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Monday, January 26, 2009

Music

Bob Marley did say "one good thing about music wen it hits yu feel no pain". That is so true music vitalize me. Whenever I am feeling down, upset, bored, discourage, happy, whatever, I listen to music. There is always that one song that explains how you are feeling. It's like the songwriters knows exactly what we are feeling or going through. You ever notice sometimes you are going through an emotion and you just hear that one song that relate to exactly what you are feeling? I have that is why I love music and I am always singing or humming a song that express how I am feeling.

Music speaks what we cannot express, soothes the mind and give it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole and flows from heaven to the souls. I love all kind of music from Reggae to Rock n' Roll, from Jazz to R&B, from Oldies to Western you names it I will listen to it. To me music is love in search of a word and the universal language of humanity. I think Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche said it best "Without music life would be a mistake".

No comments: