She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing Up Fast


Antoine is in pre-school and right now I have to prepare to spend money. He is like a sponge.....just soak up everything. He's learning very fast. Sometimes he is trying to teach me, lol. He is my sunshine on a dark and dreary day. How can someone hurt a child. They are so adorable.

Sometimes I wish he will just grow up so that he can understand what I say to him. But....then again I wish he will stay the way he is....adorable and cunning. Yeah..you don't have to say it....I am confuse so what I'm a mother. But on the real think about, don't you think our parents had wish we stayed a kid. Then they wouldn't have to deal with mood swings of a rebellious teenagers. Well if you didn't, think again, lol. Don't even bother say you were a good behaving kid. I know better....you were probable the best behaving child when mom and dad is about but when they not there all hell break loose. It don't matter though kids will always be kids. As long as you don't get too loose.....lol. As for Antoine he thinks he's a big boy acting all grown up. Imagine a 2 years old want to bathe, brush his teeth and dress himself. It's funny, but I don't want him to grow up too fast....don't worry I will allow him to grow up.....just not too soon.

No comments: