She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Monday, July 14, 2008

Movie

Let's talk movie......so many movies have been released since the start of the year and to be honest some of these movies are unwatchable...you know what I mean. I haven't the time or money to go to the Theatre to watch some of these sorry excuse for a movie. I am very peculiar when it comes to movies and I rather wait till it hits cable or whatever before I waste my money to watch some stupid overrated movie. But I have to say some of the releases for this year appealed to my movie senses. Wanted and Hancock I would say got the better of me, mainly because I am a Angelina Jolie and Will Smith fan. But the one that really got me going is Batman: The Dark Knight....boy is this movie a hit or what. I am a Batman fan and a sucker for superhero movies. I am going to see this one when it comes out......I know I said it's a waste of money, but this one I am willing to waste my money on. Christian Bale...I can hardly wait, besides it's Heath Ledger's last movie and I will not get to attend the funeral so I might I will pay my respect by going to the movies. There is another reason why I would like to see this movie but if I tell you I might have to kill you, lol. Anyways, I am going to see this movie if it's the last thing I do and seeing it in 'boothleg' is not my idea of a good movie no matter how action pack it is. So see you at the movies....oh and you will be buying the popcorns, lol.

No comments: