She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hot Boyz

Chingy
I was asking where he was, but if I was keeping up to date I would know he had a album out Hate It or Love it, which I think is pretty good. I listened to a few of the songs and they are not bad. Damn this boy is hot........I am not crazy I am just saying as it is.......he is hoooooooooot.
Oh here's another cutie........wow. I can't wait to see Tyrese in Transformer 2.......I know that's not until next year but I can't wait.


From Left to Right:Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul and LeBron James.
Here are some other Hot Boyz. I couldn't mention Hot Boyz and not mention some of the NBA's finest and not only in looks I might add. You know the definition of a perfect male is 'tall, dark and handsome' and these boyz got it like that.

No comments: