She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Thursday, September 11, 2008

ACCIDENT

I didn't want to talk about this really. But Antoine's daddy came home from overseas to visit. We went to Montego Bay to take care of some business. He was to take us home and then went back to Montego Bay to pick up someone. On our way to Lucea he was running a little behind time. I told him to slow down which he did. When we reach the location of the new hotel I told him that when he was going back to Montego Bay to drive carefully. He left us at the hairdresser and I was going to send Antoine back with him, cause everytime I take him to the hairdresser with me he turn the place upside down. But then changed my mind. As I sat in the hairdresser's chair he called me and said he is in an accident. I asked if he was okay and he said yes and I asked how bad was it and he said not that serious. So here I was thinking that it was just a minor fender bender. Then I got a call from one of my cousin and she asked me if Marvin was here I told her yes and she said she just passed an accident and heard that the driver was headed to the hospital. I was so shocked that I told the hairdresser to get the cream ot of my head so I can go find out what's happening. When I got there I realize that the accident was more serious than he said. Here I was thinking I could have lost the father of my child and to think if my son was he the car I could have lost him as well. God is good cause he escpaed his death, you should have seen the car. I think it was kind of sign or something cause the accident took place right where I told him to drive carefully on his way back to Montgeo Bay (the hotel). Maybe it was just my bad mouth or a sign. Who knows, but I like to think that everything that's happens in life whether good or bad happens for a reason. So I will wait and see what will follow this incident.

1 comment:

J.M said...

Typical male to play down what happened. He understated the seriousness of the accident to keep you from being alarmed, but how infuriating is that? I can imagine how you felt. Glad that it wasn't any worse. I guess you trust your instincts a lot more now.