She Got Her Own ft, Ne-Yo & Fabolous

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Long Time Wi No Chat

It's been a long time since my last post. I was too busy I guess. Where is my manners, hey everyone. How are you? Fine....me too. So what's up, nothing out of the ordinary. I don't even know what to write about....ha-ha. Let's see oh yes let me give an update on my source of happiness, my world and my everything. Stop it! Your mind is too smotty I was talking about my son what was in your mind....nasty. Anyways, he is getting big and I can hardly manage him, he is like a source for energy. I think that if the current is off I can use him for a generator if you get the picture. Too bad I don't have such energy cause he is driving me crazy. But on the real he is keeping me on my toes at all times. One day I was inside and all of a sudden the house was quiet and I was like okay where did all the noise go. So I called Antoine and he did not answer so I went to look for him. I had locked the grill and the kitchen door to keep him from going outside. However I forgot to lock the bathroom door seeing that he hardly go in there anyways. Apparently I wrong, he wanted to go outside so bad that he found a way out by all means. I got so afraid cause I didn't know where he was. Then I heard my grandmother said "see him here". He was outside heading to the gate when I went after him he started to run 'an yu wan see him likkle foot dem'. I was mad but the way he ran I had to laugh. Sometimes he does stuff that gets me upset and I can't get angry cause he knows how to get on my good side. And to think he is only 1 year old. He is so smart sometimes I am in awe at how he reacts to things. One day I was pretending to cry he was so upset he tried to dry my eyes with his shirt and when I didn't stop he placed his hands on my cheek and looked in my eye and said "mama" and some other baby talk and was about to start crying, so I had to stop. Sometimes I wonder how did I get a son so smart for his tender age, and I love him so much. If you knew him you would too. That's it for now and by the way his Dad and I are back together...well sort of....no I am not going to tell you about it. Not now anyways that's another story for another time. Sometimes unno too fast and nosy......hahaha....later.

No comments: